Terms of Service
1. Collection of credit card holder data is for the sole purpose of processing and issuance of applicable parking charges for JAXPORT Cruise Terminal.
2. JAXPORTCruiseParking.com is owned and operated by a third-party vendor, Propark Mobility, which is not affiliated with JAXPORT.
3. Copyright: You may not download, reproduce, distribute, republish or retransmit any material on this site without our prior written consent. Information on the site may be downloaded for personal and noncommercial use only. Tampering with our software or the functionality of this site is prohibited. You also may not use any robot, spider or other automatic device or manual process to monitor the site without our prior written consent.
4. All reasonable efforts are made to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, no warranties or representations are made as to its accuracy. JAXPORT assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any marks displayed on the site without our prior written consent. Unauthorized use of the marks or any other content on the site is strictly prohibited. Intellectual property rights will be aggressively enforced to the fullest extent of the law.
5. You will indemnify JAXPORT Cruise Terminal for any cost, expenses, attorney fees and other losses as a result of your unauthorized use or misuse of the site and the content on the site.
6. The JAXPORT Cruise Terminal is not responsible for any linked sites not under our control. These links are included as a convenience and do not imply endorsement.
The JAXPORT Cruise Terminal provides full refunds on parking reservations cancelled before 10 a.m. on the day of the cruise. Cancellations can be made by clicking the link provided in the parking reservation confirmation email.
All refunds requested after 10 a.m. on the day of the cruise must be approved by the JAXPORT Cruise Terminal Supervisor. To request a refund under these circumstances, contact (904) 357-3006 or email@example.com.
All refunds will be processed according to the original form of payment.
For debit/credit purchases, refunds will be processed to the original card within 10 business days from the date the refund request is approved. The financial institution that issued the card may then take up to 10 additional business days to post the credit.